Evolve into a Winning Marketing Organisation
The last two years have brought about a paradigm shift in consumer behaviour. From what they consume, to how they consume it, from the brand they affiliate with to the cause they support, the modern consumer is more conscious and evolved. This shift in fundamental behaviour has completely flipped the role of marketing. The position of marketing in the success of organisations has never been more profound and complex.
Brands that were able to rethink the role of marketing from a siloed function to a critical pillar accountable for the growth of the company stayed ahead of the curve. The ones that failed to do so were left behind.
Organisations that not only navigated the tough times but also emerged as winners are clearly following a different set of fundamentals. It’s now more important than ever to identify these winning values and construct a robust framework.
Segment 1 - Engagement. Experience. Exchange: The 3E Formula for Attracting, Acquiring and Retaining Customer
In this segment, we present a structural framework of changing the environment of creating customer value. Attendees will be equipped with strategies to move away from retooling and reshaping existing structures to rethink the environment completely.
Describing the 3 Es in detail:
- Exchange: Matching offerings to individual customer needs and context in ways that facilitate transactions
- Experience: Increasing convenience and enjoyment across the customer journey
- Engagement: Deepening and expanding the meaning, community, and purpose around an offering
Segment 2 - Creating Internal Value to Drive Growth
Organisational framework - creating company value
- Strategic value: marketing to be a driver of new creating new capabilities and revenue streams
- Operating value: align disparate teams around a shared growth agenda that focuses on customers’ needs
- Knowledge value: Build and leverage information loops to increase causal understanding and expand resource optimization
Segment 3 - WMO Toolkits
Is your organisation a WMO? Assess the fit against the 72 capabilities - click here
Know more about Winning Marketing Organisations - Click here