The objective behind the MarTech council is to enable pioneering marketers to better understand the dynamically evolving nature of modern marketing.
The council will seek to add value to marketers by helping them to assess and adopt the right MarTech stacks and enabling business transformation.
The MarTech Council will :
- Establish unbiased expertise in the domain
- Educate brands and marketers on practical usage and trends of MarTech
- Enable providers to understand the needs of marketers
- Create credible content on the MarTech lifecycle from evaluation to implementation through :
- Educational assets in terms of a Martech Maturity Guide
- Webinars for thought leadership/evangelism
- Industry surveys on State of Martech, Customer data maturity, etc.
- 40% of the organisations are at a nascent stage in MarTech capabilities, while 30% are at an emerging level
- 80% of businesses in E-commerce and over 50% in BFSI have an emerging level of MarTech capabilities, as early adopters
- 87 % expect their spending on MarTech to increase over the next 5 years
- 44% said that they have a strong digital business culture cultivated in our employees
- 32% said that they measure revenue/profitability using MarTech stacks
Source: MMA MarTech Maturity Survey