The objective behind the MarTech council is to enable pioneering marketers to better understand the dynamically evolving nature of modern marketing.
MarTech & Data Council
The council will seek to add value to marketers by helping them to assess and adopt the right MarTech stacks and enabling business transformation.
The MarTech Council will :
- Establish unbiased expertise in the domain
- Educate brands and marketers on practical usage and trends of MarTech
- Enable providers to understand the needs of marketers
- Create credible content on the MarTech lifecycle from evaluation to implementation through :
- Educational assets in terms of a Martech Maturity Guide
- Webinars for thought leadership/evangelism
- Industry surveys on State of Martech, Customer data maturity, etc.
- 40% of the organisations are at a nascent stage in MarTech capabilities, while 30% are at an emerging level
- 80% of businesses in E-commerce and over 50% in BFSI have an emerging level of MarTech capabilities, as early adopters
- 87 % expect their spending on MarTech to increase over the next 5 years
- 44% said that they have a strong digital business culture cultivated in their employees
- 32% said that they measure revenue/profitability using MarTech stacks
Source: MMA MarTech Maturity Survey