MMA members include buyers (marketers, agencies, retailers), sellers (media sellers and advertising solutions), enabling technologies, networks and other companies in relevant industry segments. Dues are calculated based on three criteria: Region(s), Organization Type, and Dues Tier.
Member companies can join as a Regional Member—North America (NA), Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe Middle East & Africa (EMEA) or Latin America (LATAM) or as a Global Member, which grants access to all four MMA regions.
Then Members identify their Organization Type* (see definitions below). Dues are based on the tier your company falls within based on your organization type.
||Dues Tier Calculation**
|Brand Marketer (Advertiser)
||Total Ad Spend (annual)
||Gross Billings (annual)
||Total Digital Ad Revenue (annual)
||Total Digital Revenue (annual)
Click here to calculate your company’s dues.
*Organization Type definitions:
- Brand Marketer (Advertiser): a company that sells its products directly to consumers and businesses and buys marketing services to achieve its goals. Company must also not fit into any of the other sales definitions.
- Agency: a company that provides strategic, creative or media buying and related services to marketers
- Media Seller: a company that creates and/or promotes media and content or brokers the sale and distribution of digital advertising
- Technology Enabler: a solutions provider offering technology and services that enables and supports digital marketing
- Start Up: A company with less than 10 employees; only available for North American membership
**Dues Calculation definitions:
- Total Ad Spend: total annual advertising spend in measured and unmeasured media
- Gross Billings: gross annual billable sales to your clients
- Total Digital Ad Revenue: gross annual revenue from digital advertising
- Total Digital Revenue: gross annual revenue derived from digital