March 13, 2019 to April 18, 2019
Ad fraud is the biggest marketing issue brands face these days & their obvious doubt would be ‘am I paying for ad fraud bots?’
According to recent reports, advertisers have suffered losses up to $16.4 billion in 2017 hence making it difficult for them to trust mobile advertising. The MMA has decided to combat ad fraud by uniting key stakeholders of the industry (advertisers, publishers, agencies) to educate the audience & talk about a common method to eradicate ad fraud or lessen the impact it has on all parties.
WHAT TO EXPECT: ACT on Ad Fraud Series
Help marketers Assess and self-diagnose and understand their exposure to fraud
- What is the state of Fraud in the region?
- Overall keynote with projections about the size of Fraud and where its heading
- Main categories of Fraud
- Traffic, Misrepresentation and Attribution Fraud. Experts will shed light on these 3 streams & discuss how to diagnose the same
- Fraud and the mobile ecosystem
- Programmatic vs Ad Network vs Publisher Direct. What are the challenges in each type of buying?
- Static vs Video vs Native etc. What are the challenges in each ad type?
Help them Combat fraud by providing education regarding the various types of fraud and the solutions available
- Marketer perspectives and case studies
- Technical overview of solutions
Help marketers Track the impact of their efforts
- Staying on top of fraud:
- How to tackle fraud and work together with agency and verification partners
- The future of Fraud: Technical innovations in terms of new ad fraud types, what to look for and where fraud is heading.
Title: Weak Brand Safety and Reputation Crisis
Key Questions: How not addressing Brand Safety can incur huge costs and lead to brand crisis?
Title: Performance Marketing & Brand Management
Key Questions: How performance marketing is better equipped to create Brand Safety?
Title: App world without Performance Marketing
Key Questions: Can apps deliver the advertising KPIs without performance marketing?
Title: Changing Fraud Detection Landscape
Key Questions: What are the emerging trends in fraud detection? How do we future proof marketers.
Title: Driving Accountability in Mobile Advertising
Key Questions: With several key challenges - brand safety, viewability, ad fraud, inconsistent measurement - plaguing mobile advertising, how can we drive accountability in the ecosystem? Is it an individual or collective responsibility?
Title: The next frontier of attribution for marketers
Key Questions: Is mobile ripe for multi-touch attribution? How can new attribution models solve for the channel mix and enhancing ROI for brands?
2nd Floor, Ascendas Park Square Mall
ITPB Main Road
Who Should Attend?
|1:30 PM – 2:00 PM||Registration|
|2:00 PM – 4:00 PM||Panel Session 1|
|4:00 PM - 4:15 PM||Tea/Coffee Break|
|4:15 PM - 4:30 PM||Keynote|
|4:30 PM - 5:30 PM||Panel Session 2|
|5:30 PM – 6:00 PM||Networking with Tea/Coffee|