August 8, 2019
Ad fraud is the biggest marketing issue brands face these days & their obvious doubt would be ‘am I paying for ad fraud bots?’
According to recent reports, advertisers have suffered losses up to $16.4 billion in 2017 hence making it difficult for them to trust digital advertising. The MMA has decided to combat ad fraud by uniting key stakeholders of the industry (advertisers, publishers, agencies) to educate the audience & talk about a common method to eradicate ad fraud or lessen the impact it has on all parties.
WHAT TO EXPECT: ACT on Ad Fraud Series
Help marketers Assess and self-diagnose and understand their exposure to fraud
- What is the state of Fraud in the region?
- Overall keynote with projections about the size of Fraud and where its heading
- Main categories of Fraud
- Traffic, Misrepresentation and Attribution Fraud. Experts will shed light on these 3 streams & discuss how to diagnose the same
- Fraud and the mobile ecosystem
- Programmatic vs Ad Network vs Publisher Direct. What are the challenges in each type of buying?
- Static vs Video vs Native etc. What are the challenges in each ad type?
Help them Combat fraud by providing education regarding the various types of fraud and the solutions available
- Marketer perspectives and case studies
- Technical overview of solutions
Help marketers Track the impact of their efforts
- Staying on top of fraud:
- How to tackle fraud and work together with agency and verification partners
- The future of Fraud: Technical innovations in terms of new ad fraud types, what to look for and where fraud is heading.
|12:00 PM – 2:00 PM||Registration & Networking Lunch at Asia Restaurant|
|2:00 PM – 3:00 PM||Session I
Title: Impact of Ad fraud on digital advertising in Indonesia
Key Questions: With several key challenges- brand safety, viewability, ad fraud, inconsistent measurement- plaguing the digital advertising industry, how can we drive accountability and transparency in the ecosystem?
- What are the unique challenges facing mobile advertising?
- How is industry tackling these challenges
- Who's responsibility is it to clean the ecosystem?
- What are the key trends for 2020 for Indonesia's digital advertising industry.
|3:00 PM - 3:15 PM||Tea/Coffee Break|
|3:15 PM - 4:30 PM||
Key Questions: As the web has grown, the online ad experience has sometimes fallen short of consumers’ expectation and affects viewability. What are the right metrics to have to measure viewability and impact to a brand campaign?
|4:30 PM - 5:30 PM||Session III
Title: Decoding Performance Marketing
Key Questions: Ad Fraud challenges faced in performance marketing campaigns & how are marketers overcoming them?
|5:30 PM – 6:00 PM||Networking with Tea/Coffee|
Who Should Attend?