MMA Impact South Africa 2019
There’s no doubt that technology has fundamentally changed marketing; today’s marketers need to think like data scientists, understand the fragmented customer buying cycle and deliver better returns to the business than ever before. This while managing a plethora of new digital channels and the challenge of bridging the digital skills gap. Adaption to the ‘Third Connected Age’ - the shift from search and e-commerce and mobile and social to AI, IOT, Voice Interfaces and 5G – has become undoubtedly key.
This ‘new normal’ is the theme for this year’s Impact Forum. Taking place on October 30th at Monte Casino between 9am and 4.30pm, talks will address common challenges that marketers face on a day to day basis such as:
- Who are their new allies in the business (T-Shaping)
- What does customer engagement mean?
- How has marketing changed?
- How would you construct a marketing team in today’s world?
- What are the skills needed?
- How are budgets shaped and what is dominating decisions on spend?
- What is the market landscape and what conversations are happening within departments?
- How consumers’ increased reliance on their mobiles is driving change and business transformation
- Marketers’ response to the rise of “phygital”, the merging of physical and digital products and buying environments that need to cater for different purchasing behaviours.
Our team of industry experts will take a closer look at ‘skilling for the new norm’ and its perspective in digital pathways and skills of the future. Our panelist will debate the digital agency of the future as well as a more broader undertaking in the SA economy to understand the specific digital skills that will take SA forward as industries progress and digitize - key to this is the link to the digitally driven CMO
The MMA SA will also share MOSTT, a new model for the organisation of marketing where work is centered on the development of value stacks, the creation of organisational links, and the design of learning loop.
To close the days event, we’ll round off with our Smarties Jury panel, showcasing winning campaigns in mobile for 2019. A celebration of the markets most innovative work, as well as tackling the ROI of creative in mobile, the measurability of creative and the judges favourites, where best practices have been used to full effect.
To book your tickets, click here!
| Standard Registration |
Price Valid from
Dec 4 - Oct 29
SMARTIES Early Bird Single
SMARTIES Standard Single
SMARTIES Early Bird Table (10 pax)
SMARTIES Standard Table (10 pax)