Friday, August 28, 2020 - 10:00am to 12:00pm SAST
There is no ignoring the fact that the smartphone has changed the way we consume content, and as such, the way we market. And yet marketers and creatives globally are only just starting to understand what it takes to make award-winning and effective work on this new canvas.
Join the MMA, Kantar, Facebook and leading industry voices as we launch the Mobile Creativity Playbook; summarising our top tips for maximising your mobile creative, and to discuss what new insights we’ve learned over the past year through our combined research.
Our illustrious panel will discuss:
- Can creativity drive effectiveness?
- What does the latest research teach us? From cognitive studies to millennials surveyed.
- Should funding creative experimentation be a priority for marketers?
- Do creators feel they can realise their vision on the mobile screen?
- Where is innovation happening? From AI and AR to chatbots.
Attendees will be the first to receive the brand new MMA Mobile Creativity Playbook. Created with insights from Facebook, the MMA and MetrixLab, this is a handy guide on how to maximise creativity on mobile for greater effectiveness.