North America - FAQs
- Q. What is the eligibility period to submit a campaign?If entering the SMARTIES X Program, campaigns submitted should be active in the marketplace between January 2020 – June 2021. For all regions and countries, the campaigns submitted should be active in the marketplace June 2020 – June 2021. Please refer to the Eligibility, Deadlines & Fees section for more information.
- Q. What is the deadline to submit a campaign for The SMARTIES?The Deadline to submit entries for SMARTIES X and North America is July 14, 2021. Early bird pricing will expire on June 18, 2021. The extended deadline for X and North America is July 28, 2021. Please refer to APAC, EMEA, and LATAM SMARTIES Programs for key dates and deadlines.
- Q. How do I become a judge or pre-screener?You may submit your interest in pre-screening or judging by sending an email to [email protected] Please include a brief biography. Our judges represent the leaders in the modern marketing industry and come from wide array of companies and geographies, view our 2020 Jury Panel. The final jury is by invite only.
- Q. When will the shortlist be announced?For X & North America, the shortlist will be announced publicly once judging is complete and the results are tallied (late September). Please refer to APAC, EMEA, & LATAM programs to see when their shortlist is announced.
- Q. When will winners be announced?
The SMARTIES Jury, for each program, will make the final selection of winners. If there are no suitable nominees, judges may decline to appoint a winner, for any category or geography, in any given year.
SMARTIES X and North America program 2021 winners will be recognized for excellence during the SMARTIES Unplugged Virtual, November 9-10, 2021 . Other region and country winners will be recognized at a separate event prior to or following the X & North America November Awards celebration. Please refer to the region and country SMARTIES Program pages for additional information.
- Q. Where do I find information about past winners or finalists?
Information on past winners and finalists can be viewed here.