Mobile Fraud in Vietnam
- Mobile Ad Fraud is amongst the top three challenges facing Vietnamese advertisers, who think they are not spending enough to combat the problem compared to the industry average.
- The main cause is believed to be the lack of disincentives and penalties against the problem, as well as the lack of transparency due to the complex web of middlemen.
- Vietnamese advertisers believe that they are most vulnerable towards traffic fraud whilst some claim to have been to be able to eliminate ad fraud of such categories.
- Advertisers are seeking both internal and external solution to tackle the issue. MOAT is currently the most common provider for ad fraud prevention and detection solution.
- The periodical analysis is a highly in-demand function but is currently underserved.
- Vietnam advertisers are not satisfied with their current ad fraud solutions. The country’s advertisers support ideas on more industry’s help toward tackling the problem