CEO & CMO Summit is returning to Napa for a live, in-person event. Your health and safety are important to us. MMA will continue to monitor guidelines for healthy measures from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. The safety of our attendees is and always been our top priority. As MMA Global returns to in-person, we feel these precautions and verifications will allow for a safe event for attendees and staff in July.
Here is what you need to know:
- We recommend ALL attendees to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19
- MMA will provide COVID-19 rapid testing onsite upon arrival – ALL attendees MUST test negative to access the event
- Masks will be required for indoor functions – such as mainstage sessions and deep dive discussions
- MMA will continue to evaluate safety protocols as medical recommendations evolve, and will update this page in accordance so you know what to expect when you arrive in Napa for CEO & CMO Summit
- We will continue to follow CDC and local guidelines
- Masks will be required for indoor functions - such as mainstage session and deep dive discussions.
- Chairs will be set to allow social distancing and constant air flow
Food and Beverage:
- Catering and concession outlets will follow health and safety precautions including adequate spacing to promote social distancing and provide pre-packages food options
- Hand sanitization stations will be placed throughout the event to encourage frequent hand sanitization
- To minimize potential physical contact, we will promote handshake alternatives such as elbow and fist pumps