Meritage Resort & Spa
875 Bordeaux Way
Napa, CA 94558
850 Boardeaux Way
Napa, CA 94558
The Meritage Collections blends iconic, one-of-a-kind places with locally inspired enrichment programs designed for the curious traveler. This year’s event will take place at The Meritage Resort & Spa and Vista Collina Resort, located side by side. Your stay will be memorable from start to finish.
Join us in beautiful Napa Valley for an exceptional 2.5 days of networking, insights, wine, and relaxation. Visit www.visitnapavalley.com for detailed breakdown of your surroundings and a whole host of reasons to bring your partner and families to enjoy the experience.
This annual gathering is designed to remove our guests from the day to day, placing you in an environment that will inspire. With organized social activities, this event delivers exceptional opportunities for you to build the relationships that will drive change for you and your organization.
Your Hotel Reservation
This year’s event takes place at 2 beautiful hotels - Meritage Resort & Spa and Vista Collina Resort, located side by side. You may book a hotel reservation online using the below link.
Please note due to COVID-19, attendees will be responsible for booking their own travel arrangements to and from the event. We recommend flying into these local airports:
- San Francisco International Airport
- Sacramento International Airport
- Oakland International Airport
Hotel Activities & Services
Enjoy your stay in beautiful Napa Valley by taking advantage of all the activities and services available. Click here for more onsite amenities.
All CEO & CMO Summit attendees and guests receive a 15% off Spa Terra treatments when you mention “MMA” when booking.
MMA In-Person Safety Protocols
CEO & CMO Summit is returning to Napa for a live, in-person event. Your health and safety are important to us. MMA will continue to monitor guidelines for healthy measures from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines. The safety of our attendees is and always been our top priority. As MMA Global returns to in-person, we feel these precautions and verifications will allow for a safe event for attendees and staff in July.
Here is what you need to know:
- We recommend ALL attendees to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19
- MMA will provide COVID-19 rapid testing onsite upon arrival – ALL attendees MUST test negative to access the event
- Masks will be required for indoor functions – such as mainstage sessions and deep dive discussions
- MMA will continue to evaluate safety protocols as medical recommendations evolve, and will update this page in accordance so you know what to expect when you arrive in Napa for CEO & CMO Summit
- We will continue to follow CDC and local guidelines
- Masks will be required for indoor functions - such as mainstage session and deep dive discussions.
- Chairs will be set to allow social distancing and constant air flow
Food and Beverage:
- Catering and concession outlets will follow health and safety precautions including adequate spacing to promote social distancing and provide pre-packages food options
- Hand sanitization stations will be placed throughout the event to encourage frequent hand sanitization
- To minimize potential physical contact, we will promote handshake alternatives such as elbow and fist pumps