[APAC Webinar] Impact of COVID-19 on Consumer Behavior in Indonesia
Friday, April 3, 2020 - 3:00pm to 4:00pm SGT
We are currently living in an unprecedented era of uncertainty and angst that we will never forget. To understand COVID-19 impact in Indonesia, SurveySensum launched “COVID-19 Weekly Consumer Sentiment Tracker” via innovative WhatsApp surveys.
This Webinar presents insights on the impact of Covid-19 in Indonesia. It will help marketers to chalk out a tactical plan to navigate through the Coronavirus crisis.
- Panic among consumers and low consumer confidence impacting Business and Economy.
- COVID-19 has created a New normal for brands and marketers and how businesses should respond to the new normality.
- Deep changes in consumption behavior and shift in consumer wallets towards Personal Health, Supplements and Essential Staples.
- COVID-19 disruption in social behavior and consumers’ inclination for staying at home has fueled stocking up behavior among consumers.
- With the rise in social distancing and work from home, personal productivity apps, digital services for education and health are booming.
- COVID-19 has brought back TV to consumers’ lives.