Smarties Spain - FAQs
Spain - FAQs
- Q. What is the eligibility period to submit a campaign?If entering the SMARTIES Spain Program, campaigns submitted should be active in the marketplace between June 2019 - July 2020. For all regions and countries, the campaigns submitted should be active in the marketplace June 2019 - July 2020. For SMARTIES X Program, campaigns submitted should be active in the marketplace January 2019 - June 2020.
- Q. What is the deadline to submit a campaign for The SMARTIES?The Deadline to submit entries for SMARTIES Spain is July 31, 2020. The early bird pricing will expire on May 29, 2020. Extended deadline for Spain is August 14th. Please refer to SMARTIES X, EMEA, APAC and LATAM SMARTIES Programs for key dates and deadlines.
- Q. How do I become a judge or pre-screener?You may submit your interest in pre-screening our judging by sending an email to [email protected] and [email protected] Please include a brief biography. Our judges represent the leaders in the mobile marketing industry and come from wide array of companies and geographies. The final jury is by invite only.
- Q. When will the shortlist be announced?For Spain, the shortlist will be announced publicly once judging is complete and the results are tallied (late September). Please refer to X, EMEA, APAC & LATAM programs to see when their shortlist is announced.
- Q. When will winners be announced?SMARTIES Spain program 2020 winners will be recognized for excellence at our awards gala in November in Madrid. Other region and country winners will be recognized at a separate event prior to our following the X & North America November Awards gala. Please refer to the region and country SMARTIES Program pages for additional information.
- Q. Where do I find information about past winners or finalists?
Information on past winners and finalists can be viewed here.