MMA March UK Germany France Consumer Briefings: Mobile Giving | MMA

The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) and its research partner, Lightspeed Research (www.lightspeedresearch.com), today announced the release of the latest Consumer Briefing reports into mobile giving in the UK, French and German markets. The studies showed that following the Haiti earthquake, 36% of UK consumers, 23% of Germans and 20% of French donated to the Haitian Earthquake relief efforts. Of all these donors across the three markets, 21.4% had pledged money via text, and 7% by visiting a charitable website from their mobile device. This total of 28.4 % of donors using mobile to give money to Haiti in some way demonstrates a clear trend towards the emergence of mobile as an important new way for people to help victims and charities.


Research Type(s): 

Add new comment