iOS 14 App Developer Guide: Implications & Best Practices
Apple’s upcoming iOS 14 release pushes the industry’s privacy and data collection practices further down the path of providing consumers with more transparency over their data and how it’s used. In Gimbal's iOS 14 App Developer Guide, you'll learn more about the changes that marketers and developers should be aware of, as well as best practices and recommendations for getting users to opt-in.
Here's a snippet of what's covered:
- New location permissions prompts (Precise and Approximate)
- Opt-in prompt for IDFA access
- Transparency on in-app data collection
- App onboarding screen and language recommendations
- Permissions workflow opt-in infographic