FunMobility Introduces First Integrated Mobile Marketing Suite to Revolutionize Mobile Engagement for Brands
June 11, 2012
New Cloud-based AppWidget Platform Combines the Ubiquity of HTML5 with Comprehensive Mobile Marketing And App Engagement Tools
June 12, 2012 – New York, NY (MMA Forum) and Pleasanton, CA – FunMobility Inc. (www.funmobility.com), a pioneer in the art and science of mobile engagement, announced today from the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) Forum in New York the commercial availability of the AppWidget Mobile Engagement Platform , an integrated SaaS mobile marketing suite designed to boost user engagement and enable true mobile relationship management. This new platform is the first of its kind to empower marketers and developers to rapidly launch end-to-end mobile strategies from one place.
AppWidgets (TM) provide the power to send rich content and promotions via standard push alerts, segment and target users, analyze results, and optimize the user engagement loop, all in real-time. AppWidgets are cloud-based, HTML5 plug-ins that easily and instantly improve the performance of any native iOS or Android app. AppWidgets can also be deployed as mobile web campaigns to reach users directly without the friction point of an app store download. Brands and developers can now quickly configure, release, and tune on-the-fly new features and functionality for more compelling and customizable user experiences.
“Mobile consumers today are bombarded by endless distractions in an ocean of digital noise. We created AppWidgets to capture and extend user attention via easily deployed, content-rich mobile marketing solutions,” said Adam Lavine, CEO of FunMobility. “The AppWidget Platform widens the availability of next-generation mobile engagement to any business looking to better connect with mobile audiences in more actionable and meaningful ways.”
FunMobility's scalable and hosted AppWidget service provides marketers and developers with a centralized, integrated marketing engine from which to swiftly deploy and manage cost-efficient promotional campaigns. Benefits and features of the AppWidget Platform include:
- A Web-based Mobile Relationship Management (MRM) portal: Quickly configure, deploy, tune and monitor campaigns through an online portal with four primary components: Catalog, Configure, Analyze and Campaign.
- Customer segmentation and targeted messaging: Leverage performance data, such as usage or location, to segment audiences and deploy group specific messaging to leads and customers.
- Real-time, scheduled or triggered push events: Deploy push notifications and campaigns in real-time, scheduled or triggered according to specific transactional or promotional needs.
- A custom branded “look and feel”: AppWidgets plug-ins are easily configured with branded copy and art assets for a seamless customer experience.
- Monitoring and iteration of campaigns in real-time: Rich, actionable reporting and analytics allow for real-time testing and campaign deployment, without submitting new versions of the app to the marketplace.
- Cross-platform app development: Use one platform to release lightweight iOS and Android apps utilizing both a hybrid native code with HTML5 approach and also pure mobile web deployments.
- Cloud-based services: AppWidgets require no server integration and allow for added flexibility and scalability from 10 users to millions of users.
- Mobile gamification and loyalty: Utilize location-based, real-time data to create relevant and targeted mobile experiences and provide unique incentives to drive app retention by encouraging the most valuable user actions.
“We listened to what our customers were asking for in mobile marketing solutions,” continued Lavine. “The AppWidget Platform is the result of FunMobility's 10 years of experience building hundreds of successful mobile applications. AppWidgets’ HTML5 foundation harnesses the true power of mobile through high-quality, real-time mobile engagement, and will enable marketers and developers to connect with their audiences anytime, anywhere.”
The AppWidget web portal is a one–stop, integrated set of tools that allows users to configure, deploy and measure push campaigns and mobile promotions for continual, real-time performance tuning and tracking. This iterative process can significantly increase ROI for mobile initiatives and extend overall customer lifetime value. AppWidgets are currently divided into four main categories:
- Promotions and Campaigns: Rich mobile newsletters, special offers and coupons, social sharing, location check-in, store-finders, QR code sweepstakes and more to keep users informed and active.
- Feedback and Loyalty: Survey, sentiment and suggestion box plug-ins to drive user retention and identify key community issues and ideas.
- Mini-Games and Entertainment: Customizable quick arcade mini-games such as Zombie Hunter, Carnival Shot and Trivia Blitz; including mobile gamification features such as leaderboards and rewards.
- Lead Generation: Convenient lead generation tools to capture leads anytime, anywhere, as well as questionnaires, videos and forms for better lead qualification.
Pricing and Availability
The AppWidget Mobile Engagement Platform is currently available to enterprise customers and pricing can be obtained by requesting a free demo and consultation with a FunMobility Professional Services team member online at http://www.funmobility.com/professionalservices.
FunMobility representatives will be in attendance at the MMA Forum June 11 to June 13 in New York, and are available for meetings. To schedule a meeting or request more information, please email allison(at)funmobility.com. For more information please visit http://www.funmobility.com/appwidgets. Follow FunMobility on www.Twitter.com/FunMobility, www.Facebook.com/FunMobility, or visit www.funmobility.com to learn more about the company and products.
Watch the latest FunMobility Video, introducing AppWidgets
About FunMobility (TM)
FunMobility is a mobile industry pioneer defining the art and science of mobile engagement. The company has over 10 years of experience building hundreds of successful mobile social applications for carriers and brands that have touched millions of users and generated billions of interactions. FunMobility customers include some of the world’s biggest companies, such as Verizon®, AT&T®, Disney®, Universal Music Group®, MTV®, Little and League® Baseball. FunMobility is leveraging their extensive mobile knowledge and expertise to give any business in the world the ability to deploy interactive and immersive mobile experiences. The foundation of the company's offerings is its cloud-based, HTML5 technologies that deliver custom and scalable mobile engagement solutions. FunMobility is headquartered in Pleasanton, California with offices in San Francisco, California and Baltimore, Maryland. For more information, please visit www.funmobility.com.
Allison Baloglu, Public Relations for FunMobility, Inc.