MMA / FACEBOOK/ GIBBS: THE EVOLUTION OF SALES CONFERENCE
October 6, 2021
Facebook, together with the MMA, is delighted to offer MMA SA members access to the Evolution of Sales Conference, brought to you by GIBS University, worth R4200.
An Online conference starting on Monday, 11 - Thursday, 14 October 2021 (16:00 – 17:30)
We hope you and your team will join us for the fourth session on Social Advertising when we will talk about building a resilient marketing strategy in a cookie-less world, and tools available to generate leads in a privacy-compliant way, as well as look towards the future of shopping and how we are building for the Metaverse.
No doubt that the role of the salesperson has been disrupted, but the opportunity now exists to learn new skills and apply them to exceed targets. Technology is not the enemy, it's the enabler. Chatbots, RPA, big data, analytics and more, have freed up the salesforce from manual tasks, providing powerful customer insights, and helping shape the sales strategy.
Here from industry experts including:
- Prof Sandra Van der Merwe, Extraordinary Professor at GIBS
- Luigi Ferrini, Chief Customer Officer, Tiger Brands Ltd.
- Pieter Woodhatch, CEO Retail sales, FNB
- Lerato Motsoeneng, Managing Executive: Retail & Logistics at Vodacom
- Ernest North, Co-founder, Naked
- Luisa Mazinter, Group CMO, 42Markets Group
- Elizma Nolte, Regional Marketing Manager, Facebook
- Prav Govinder, CEO, Discovery Connect
To book your seat email Mpho Dlamini - [email protected] for a complimentary seat, courtesy of Facebook and the MMA.
For details of the full program outline, speaker lineup, click on the link below:
Seats are limited!