MMA, in collaboration with Isobar; Powered by Slang Labs, launches the much-awaited - The Voice Playbook. The Playbook unpacks the potential impact of Voice capturing global and Indian media insights paving the way on how marketers can win with Voice. It will throw light on insights that will help you enhance your brand-customer journey. Unfolding:
- Get insights on the global voice market & surge in voice search post pandemic
- Know more about Voice Tech: Voice technology is playing a pivotal role in fuelling aided commerce growth as 82% of smartphone users are using voice-activated technology.
- Rise of Voice Assistants in India with use cases: Brands are focusing a lot on the voice of the voice assistant as the majority of the respondents (86%) said developing a brand’s voice personality is extremely important.
- Read industry experts share curated insights such as authored pov’s from
- Sapna Chadha, MMA India Board Member; Senior Country Marketing Director, Google India and South East Asia
- Sreeraman Thiagarjan, CEO, Agrahyah Technologies and aawaz.com
- Virginia Sharma, VP Brand Solutions, JioSaavn
- MVS Murthy, Head – Marketing, Digital and Corporate Communication, Tata Asset Management Limited
- Anjali Krishnan, Consumer Experience Lead, India & Bangladesh, Mondelez India Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Kumar Rangarajan, Co-founder & Obsessive Dictator, Slang Labs
The key insights of the Playbook was discussed by industry experts in an exclusive Unveiling of the Voice Playbook. The experts discussed insights from the global voice market & discussed the potential of Voice Tech in India. To view the session, click here.