EMEA - FAQs
- Q. What is the eligibility period to submit a campaign?For all EMEA and countries, the campaigns submitted should be active in the marketplace June 2019 – June 2020. Please refer to the Eligibility, Deadlines & Fees section for more information.
- Q. What is the deadline to submit a campaign for The SMARTIES?The Deadline to submit EMEA entries is July 27, 2020. The early bird pricing will expire on May 22, 2020. Extended deadline is Aug 14.
- Q. When will the shortlist be announced?For EMEA the shortlist will be announced publicly once judging is complete and the results are tallied (expected mid September).
- Q. When will winners be announced?
The EMEA SMARTIES Jury, for each programme, will make the final selection of winners. If there are no suitable nominees, judges may decline to appoint a winner, for any category or geography, in any given year.
EMEA SMARTIES Awards winners for 2020 will be recognized at the Gala Awards ceremony taking place in the country of origin of their winning entry. E.g. In Johannesburg, if entered from SA or Istanbul if entered from Turkey.
- Q. Where do I find information about past winners or finalists?
Information on past winners and finalists can be viewed here.