All brick and mortar stores face the same challenge — today’s shoppers have so many choices, with the competition always just a few keystrokes away, any time of the day or night. Outside of price, service has become the key differentiator. To earn a sale and repeat visits, retailers need to deliver the very best in service, every time a shopper walks through the door. And in-store mobile marketing can make that happen — automatically.
Join this webinar to learn how indoor mobile marketing can enable you to treat your shoppers to a whole new level of personalized service. This webinar will answer the questions:
What is the Industry situation?
1. Indoor locationing trends - How actively do consumers use their mobile devices during the shopping journey today? How much of that activity is in-store?
2. What are the options? What is iBeacon, BLE, Bluetooth Smart all about? Are there other locationing technologies besides BLE? How do QR codes and LED factor in?
What is an in-store Mobile Marketing Platform?
3. How does it work?
4. What does it take to implement?
What is the ROI?
5. Business objectives
6. Business benefits
7. How to measure success
Who does what?
8. The role of the retailer, manufacturer, publishers, mall owners
What are the best practices?
9. Planning your system - designing, deploying, location precision
10. Consumer privacy
John Grifferty, Sr. Director of Membership, North America, Mobile Marketing Association