As an MMA member you are truly part of the Mobile Transformation Movement! In an environment as dynamic as the mobile marketing industry, having a partner by your side is essential to your success and the MMA are that partner. There are numerous programs, resources and activities that have been developed to ensure our members accelerate their business growth and success with mobile. The following highlights some of these activities we’d recommend you to consider.
We fully encourage all our members to interact with the MMA team, main member contacts below, so that we are able to provide a concierge style experience that helps guide you through your personalized program, focused on your own needs and priorities.
Leverage events (both physical and virtual) to nurture and develop new relationships (attend), get recognized for your industry contribution (speak), demonstrate your capabilities (sponsor), and generate awareness for your organization.
Participate in Strategic Initiatives
Members who are active participants can get even more out of their membership. By participating in strategic initiatives (including helping set industry frameworks, guidelines, best practices and standards), you will be recognized as a leader and uncover early trends and market insights. Further, your company and you/your team will be personally associated with building industry standards and guidelines.
Networking, Learn, and Share
- Collaborate with over 800 member companies, including thousands of individuals representing the full spectrum of mobile marketing.
- Meet industry experts from around the globe at numerous events worldwide, including MMA-hosted Mobile Marketing Forums.
- Share perspectives on mobile marketing in Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia, Latin America, Africa and the U.S.
- Take part in the development and execution of guidelines on privacy, ad delivery, ad measurement, and mobile marketing best practices through MMA Committees.
- Access member-only resources at www.mmaglobal.com.
- Keep up to date with industry developments through educational articles, real world case studies and whitepapers.
Access the Latest Mobile Resources
Members can source our primary or aggregated secondary research, peruse our educational tools or review best practices and guidelines researched by our Strateigc Program Committees. You can also sign up to receive our Mobile Smart Fundamentals, the daily MMA SmartBrief newsletter or view an archive of Webinar content as well as sign up to listen live to upcoming presentations on a variety of mobile topics.
Member Knowledge Center
As an MMA member, you can submit content to our new Member Knowledge Center – a hub for your own research, white papers, case studies, press releases and articles. Simply log-in to the site and visit My Account in the upper right hand corner.