Featured Speakers Include
MMA Forum London: Accelerating the Transformation of Marketing
This year the MMA Forum London will focus on building capability, knowledge, confidence, and understanding to accelerate the transformation of marketing, through mobile.
Without doubt, mobile is a catalyst for transformation be it consumer behaviour, and media consumption which in turn is driving true business transformation and providing opportunities for those willing, able and flexible enough to change.
In a world, “where the world’s most valuable retailer has no inventory (Alibaba); where the world’s largest accommodation provider owns no real estate (Airbnb); where the world’s largest taxi company owns no vehicles (Uber)”, in this world the winners will be those marketers, agencies and vendors that transform and adapt with speed and at scale.
Delegates to our Forum will see, hear and discuss case studies impactful business transformation, the latest developments and opportunities in mobile marketing and advertising, the essential elements to driving business growth and in using technology to win.
Sessions will include:
- Insights and case studies from marketers in retail, fmcg, finance, travel, and auto
- Driving growth – what are the characteristics of organisations that are successfully driving growth
- Mobile advertising investment – how much is optimum – the next installment of the MMA’s proprietary SMoX research
- In depth focus on the key topics in mobile marketing
- Programmatic, location targeting, messaging, native ads
- Creative innovation – ‘you ain’t seen nothing yet’ – virtual reality and mobile video
- Applications – gaining, engaging and monetising users
- Data and analytics – using data to build great customer experiences
Who will you meet and network with and who should attend?
Marketers – CMO’s, Marketing Directors, Digital Directors, CTO’s, CIO’s, SVP’s, VP’s and Brand Directors
Agencies – CEO’s, MD’s, Directors, Trading Heads, Media and Account Directors, Heads of Departments, Mobile Heads, Creative Directors
Vendors and Tech Enablers – CEO’s, MD’s, VP’s. Directors across Agencies, Business Development, Clients, Product, Sales and Trading
The MMA Forum London is a one-day event that brings together 300 of the industry’s influencers, leaders and decision makers who are accelerating the transformation of marketing through mobile.