The State of eCommerce: Trends for 2020 and Beyond
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm EDT
Join the MMA, Jumpshot and Jason "Retailgeek" Goldberg, Chief Commerce Strategy Officer at Publicis Communications, for a data-driven perspective on the state of eCommerce today, and the trends that will reshape the industry in 2020 and beyond. Based on an analysis of more than two billion digital transactions, Jumpshot will detail specific strategies that brands and retailers can use to build a thriving digital presence and sell more online.
Attendees will learn about:
- Ecommerce winners & losers: Who’s up, who’s down, and why?
- Amazon insights: Amazon averages ~75% market share across key categories. Learn where they’ll grow in 2020, and the surprising categories where they are losing ground.
- Customer journey trends: We’ll pinpoint where brands and retailers have the greatest leverage as search behavior and paths-to-purchase evolve
- Growth & conversion masters: Lessons learned from the fastest-growing and highest-converting sites
- Success stories: Thriving examples of case studies from winning brands across retail, CPG, footwear and home décor will be discussed
About the Speakers:
Dr. Stephen Kraus is Head of Digital Insights for Jumpshot. An expert on digital trends, Steve is author of three books and holds a Ph.D. in social psychology from Harvard University. Jason "Retailgeek" Goldberg is the Chief Commerce Strategy Officer at Publicis Communications. Jason hosts iTunes top e-commerce podcast called "The Jason & Scot Show", and has been voted of retail's top global influencers by Vend five consecutive years.
Jumpshot delivers digital intelligence from within the internet's most valuable walled gardens. The company's real-time, anonymized global panel tracks five billion actions a day across 100 million devices to deliver insights into online consumer behavior. Jumpshot works with customers including Unilever, Microsoft, IBM, Google, Yelp, Condé Nast and TripAdvisor, among others.