United Kingdom - FAQs
- Q. What is the eligibility period to submit a campaign?For all EMEA and countries, the campaigns submitted should be active in the marketplace June 2019 – June 2020. Please refer to the Eligibility, Deadlines & Fees section for more information.
- Q. What is the deadline to submit a campaign for The SMARTIES?The Deadline to submit EMEA entries is July 27, 2020. The early bird pricing will expire on May 22, 2020. Extended deadline is Aug 14.
- Q. When will the shortlist be announced?For the United Kingdom the shortlist will be announced publicly once judging is complete and the results are tallied (expected mid September).
- Q. When will winners be announced?
The SMARTIES Jury, for each program, will make the final selection of winners. If there are no suitable nominees, judges may decline to appoint a winner, for any category or geography, in any given year.
SMARTIES X and North America program 2020 winners will be recognized for excellence at our awards gala in October in New York City. Other region and country winners will be recognized at a separate event prior to or following the X & North America November Awards gala. Please refer to the region and country SMARTIES Program pages for additional information.
- Q. Where do I find information about past winners or finalists?
Information on past winners and finalists can be viewed here.