TWO WEEKS LEFT UNTIL THE LARGEST GLOBAL MOBILE MARKETING EVENT OF THE YEAR
Cleveland Cavaliers, eBayClassifieds, Live Nation, Molson Coors Canada, National Hockey League, Pandora, SMLXL, The Coca-Cola Company & The Tribune Company to speak at the MMA Forum
Who: As the world’s largest mobile marketing event, this year’s MMA Forum offers two distinct session tracks, a pair of pre-event workshops, a Mobile Experience Lab, The Pitch, two special Roundtables for brands and publishers and more than 115 speakers. Eddy Hartenstein, President and CEO, the Tribune Company and Publisher and CEO, Los Angeles Times will be headlining the Forum. Other featured speakers are mobile industry experts who come from some of the world’s leading global brands, including Best Buy, Coca-Cola, Estee Lauder Companies, Pandora, GAP, Google, Hewlett-Packard Company, Microsoft and Molson Coors Canada.
Additional conference highlights include:
- Pre-Event Workshops: The universal truths of mobile marketing, followed by a Neustar sponsored lunch on how APIs are changing the mobile landscape and then an Openwave sponsored workshop on mobile advertising, app store and analytics
- Session Tracks Day 1: Track 1, Mobile Advertising and Content: Consumer engagement, Today and in the Future or Track 2, Direct and Mobile Influenced Commerce: What’s Next with Mobile Payments and Consumer Engagement
- Session Tracks Day 2: Track 1, Engaging Consumers In Traditional Media: In Venue, Print, Television and Out of Home Media or Track 2, Leveraging Consumer Insights from Data & Research for Actionable Results
- Mobile Experience Lab: Interactive mobile campaigns on display for delegates to experience first-hand from an end user’s perspective
- The Pitch: Five companies are sponsoring The Pitch so that they can have the opportunity to convince the audience that they have something really different, really new and special to show off
- Brand and Retailer Roundtable: Insights into Advanced Mobile Marketing Targeting Strategies and Tactics: The 360 View of Consumer Engagement
- Publisher Roundtable: Bringing Mobile Marketing Leadership to the Newspaper & Publishing Industry
Who: All players within the mobile marketing ecosystem – including brands, agencies, advertisers, hand-held device manufacturers, carriers, publishers, retailers, software providers and service providers – will hear from a wide variety of mobile marketing thought leaders.
MMA Forum event sponsors include: 3Cinteractive, Adlibrium, Adobe, Air2Web, Alcatel-Lucent, Arent Fox, AT&T, , Celtra, ChaCha, CNN, comScore, Crisp Media, Denso ADC, Digimarc, ESPN, ExactTarget, Google, Hipcricket, iLoop Mobile, InMobi, Insight Express, MadMobile, Merkle, Microsoft Advertising, Millennial Media, MobileFuse, Mobile Messaging Solutions, Inc., Mogreet, Mozes, Neustar, OpenMarket, Openwave, Out There Media, Poynt, Rhythm NewMedia Inc., Scanbuy, Spyderlynk, Sybase, Syniverse, Synovate, The Coca-Cola Company, The Hyperfactory, The Weather Channel, Tribune Company, Upstream and Vibes. In addition, media and association sponsors include 4A’s, Advertising Database, Advertising Week, CTIA The Wireless Association, CWTA, Fierce Mobile Content, Mobile Groove, Mobile Marketer, Mobile Marketing and Technology, Mobile Marketing Magazine, Mobile Marketing Watch, MobiThinking, RCR Wireless, Wireless Industry Partnership, Wireless Week andWomen in Wireless.
When: June 15-17, 2011
Where: The Waldorf Astoria
301 Park Avenue
New York, NY 10022
How: Attendee registration and full agenda details for this event are available at http://forum.mmaglobal.com/
. Brands, agencies, retailers and publishers may inquire about the pre-conference Roundtables by contacting [email protected]
The MMA offers complimentary event registration to members of the press community.
For the latest updates on speakers, agenda highlights and more, follow the MMA Forum on Twitter @MobileMktgForum.
The Mobile Marketing Association
(MMA) is the premier global non-profit trade association representing all players in the mobile marketing value chain. With more than 700 member companies, the MMA is an action-oriented organization with global focus, regional actions and local relevance. The MMA’s primary focus is to establish mobile as an indispensable part of the marketing mix. The MMA works to promote, educate, measure, guide and protect the mobile marketing industry worldwide. The MMA’s global headquarters are located in the United States and it has regional chapters including North America (NA), Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Latin America (LATAM) and Asia Pacific (APAC) branches. For more information, please visit www.mmaglobal.com.
# # #
FOR MORE INFORMATION: