The association’s Global Board boasts an impressive line-up with over 25 CMOs from some of the most important brands, such as AT&T, Walmart, General Motors, Roblox, Salesforce, Heineken, Kraken, and others to lead collective efforts to rethink and address marketing's toughest questions.
New York, NY, November 22, 2022 — MMA, the global industry non-profit association architecting the future of marketing, today announced new additions to its Global Board, including the CMOs of The Kellogg Company, Electronic Arts, FanDuel, Uber, Kraken, ADT, Novartis, Intuit and Chime. MMA is the only global industry association group that brings together the full marketing ecosystem, including senior executives from companies such as Meta, Yahoo, Pinterest, NBCUniversal, GroundTruth, and others.
MMA’s Global Board also welcomes a new Global Board Chair, Kellyn Kenny, Chief Marketing & Growth Officer, AT&T.
“It is an honor for me to serve as the Chair of the Board for such a distinguished group of industry leaders with a shared mission to advance marketing, technology, and marketing transformation,” said Kenny. “In my seven years on the MMA Board, I am amazed at how far MMA’s agenda has progressed to fundamentally improve marketing in really revolutionary ways. I’ve never felt so optimistic for marketing.”
A complete list of both new and existing Global Board members follows.
The appointments continue MMA’s mission to be the most transformational marketing association offering game-changing industry thought-leadership via their Think Tanks (listed below), 27 conferences & events (in 14 countries), and a number of new growth frames and research and products/tools - some of which have been demonstrated to move the stock price of a company through implementation.
“MMA's Global Board continues to grow in stature, including, we think, the very best mix of progressive CMOs fixated on driving business growth and vastly improving marketing. I’m beyond honored to welcome this impressive group of new members,” said Greg Stuart, CEO of MMA Global. “I’m excited about the growth that MMA has achieved over the last couple of years, particularly the power of our initiatives that now can move stock-price of member companies, but I am even more proud of everyone on the boards for their commitment to playing a role in architecting the future of marketing.”
Maintaining a focus on providing marketers with insights, tools and strategies to assist them delivering growth for their organizations, MMA has continued to develop research and initiatives within 3 key areas:
- Marketing Measurement & Attribution (Marketing Attribution Think Tank, or MATT)
- Marketing Organization & Measurement (Marketing Org Strategy Think Tank, or MOSTT)
- Data and Customer Experience (Data Think Tank, or DATT)
Elected by the MMA’s global membership, each of the new Board members will serve a two-year term beginning immediately. New Global Board Members and existing Global Board Members include:
New Global Board Members:
- Charisse Hughes, Senior Vice President, Global Chief Brand and Advanced Analytics Officer, The Kellogg Co.
- Marisa Thalberg, EVP, Chief Brand and Marketing Officer, Lowe’s
- David Tinson, Chief Marketing Officer, Electronic Arts
- Mike Raffensperger, Chief Commercial Officer, FanDuel
- David Mogensen, VP of Global Marketing, Uber
- Bill Watkins, Chief Revenue Officer, Pinterest
- Mayur Gupta, Chief Marketing Officer, Kraken
- DeLu Jackson, Chief Marketing Officer, ADT
- Vineet Mehra, Chief Marketing Officer, Chime
- Barbara Messing, Chief Marketing & People Experience Officer, Roblox
- Gail Horwood, Chief Marketing and Customer Experience Officer, US, Novartis
- Lisa Utzschneider, Chief Executive Officer, Integral Ad Science
- Nicola Mendelsohn, VP, Global Business Group, Meta
- Lara Balazs, EVP, CMO & GM, Strategic Partner Group, Intuit
- Elizabeth Rutledge, Chief Marketing Officer, American Express
- Jeremi Gorman, President, Worldwide Advertising, Netflix
- Dara Treseder, Chief Marketing Officer, Autodesk
Re-elected Board Members:
- Elizabeth Herbst-Brady, Chief Revenue Officer, Yahoo
- Ann Lewnes, Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Vice President, Corporate Strategy and Development, Adobe
- Bob Lord, IBM Senior Vice President, The Weather Company and Alliances, IBM
- Sarah Personette, Chief Customer Officer, formerly Twitter
- John Trimble, Chief Advertising Revenue Officer, SXM
- William White, Chief Marketing Officer, Walmart
- Linda Yaccarino, Chairman, Global Advertising and Client Partnerships, NBCUniversal
- Angela Zepeda, Chief Marketing Officer, Hyundai Motor America
Existing Board Members whose terms were not up for re-election:
- Kellyn Kenny, Chief Marketing & Growth Officer, AT&T
- Deborah Wahl, Global Chief Marketing Officer, General Motors
- Karin Timpone, EVP, Chief Marketing Officer, Major League Baseball
- John Costello, President, Global Mktg & Innovation, formerly Dunkin' Brands
- Luis Di-Como, EVP, Global Head of Media Unilever and Beauty & Wellbeing, Unilever
- Jack Philbin, Co-Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Vibes
- Janet Balis, Partner, Marketing Practice Leader, EY
- Rita Ferro, President, Disney Advertising Sales, The Walt Disney Company
- Ayesha Gilarde, Chief Media Officer, Americas and CMO, Match Group
- Elicia Azali, Enterprise Chief Marketing Officer, American Family Insurance Group
- Frank Crowson, Chief Marketing Officer, Best Buy
- Jeff Charney, Chief Marketing Officer, formerly Progressive Insurance
- Sarah Franklin, President, Chief Marketing Officer, Salesforce
- Justin Thomas-Copeland, President and Chief Executive Officer, of DDB, North America
- Jonnie Cahill, Chief Marketing Officer, Heineken USA
- Jeff T. Green, Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, The Trade Desk
- Aimee Johnson, Chief Marketing Officer, formerly Zillow
- Carl Loredo, Chief Marketing Officer, The Wendy’s Company
- Jeff Lucas, Chief Revenue Officer, Firework
- Lynne Biggar, Experienced Global CMO and Public/Private Company Board Director
- Thomas Ranese, Chief Marketing Officer, formerly Uber
- Michael Schoen, SVP / GM, Marketing Solutions, Neustar Inc.
- Rebecca Messina, Global Chief Marketing Officer, formerly Uber
- Stephen McCarthy, President & Chief Executive Officer, GroundTruth
MMA Regional Representatives to Global Board:
- LATAM: Alberto "Banano" Pardo, Founder & CEO, Adsmovil
- EMEA: Peter Markey, Chief Marketing Office, Boots UK and ROI
- EMEA: Carol Chen, Global CMO & SVP, Shell Mobility
About the MMA:
Comprised of over 800-member companies globally and 15 regional offices, the MMA is the only marketing trade association that, brings together the full ecosystem of marketers, martech and media companies working collaboratively to architect the future of marketing, while relentlessly delivering growth today. Led by CMOs, the MMA helps marketers lead the imperative for marketing change – in ways that enable future breakthroughs while optimizing current activities. The MMA is committed to science and questioning and believes that creating marketing impact is steeped in constructively challenging the status quo encouraging business leaders to aggressively adopt proven, peer-driven and scientific best practices, without compromise. The MMA invests millions of dollars in rigorous research to enable marketers with unassailable truth and actionable tools. By enlightening, empowering and enabling marketers, the MMA shapes future success, while also propelling business growth.
Members include: 1-800-Flowers.com, Adobe, Activision Blizzard, Ally Financial, AppsFlyer, AT&T, Bank of America, Campbell’s, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Choice Hotels, Clear Channel Outdoor, Colgate Palmolive, CVS Health, Diageo, Dunkin’ Brands, eBay, E*TRADE, Ford, General Motors Company, Google, GSK, Hilton Worldwide, IBM Watson Advertising, Kargo, Kroger, L’Oreal, Marriott International, Match Group, Mastercard, McDonald’s, Merkle, Meta, MillerCoors, NBCU, Neustar, Peloton, Pinterest, Roku, Salesforce, Samsung, Snap Inc., Target Inc., The Coca-Cola Company, The Walt Disney Company, T- Mobile, Twitch, Twitter, Uber, Unilever, Vibes, Visa, Walmart, Yahoo! and many more. The MMA’s global headquarters are located in New York with regional operations Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe/Middle East/Africa (EMEA) and Latin America (LATAM). For more information see www.mmaglobal.com.