You voted this up
Google’s announcement to eventually replace third-party cookies is seen by some as a threat to a marketer’s ability to track, target, and measure consumer engagement across the open web. In reality, the death of the cookie was a long time coming and may actually provide a positive step forward toward a truly sustainable and transparent marketing ecosystem. But before the cookie-less future is here, we need to first understand what paths are available to not only sustain but grow business for marketers:
• What data and technology will replace the third-party cookie?
• What options will marketers have to target and measure their cross-channel advertising?
• What steps can I take now and in the future to build a viable data strategy across my organization?
Gain strategic guidance in your time of concern related to:
1. What the new Google Chrome announcement means for you and your business.
2. What these changes mean for your measurement and targeting strategies, including their impact on solutions such as data management platforms, multi-touch attribution, and marketing-mix modeling.
3. How you can establish a sustainable, identity-centric data strategies today to prepare your business for a cookieless future.
Join Neustar’s SVP Product, GM Customer Experience, Steve Silvers, who will answer these questions and more as we take a look both behind and ahead of us to understand what is actually happening behind the scenes and how we should best proceed into a cookieless future.