New White Paper Lets Marketers Harness the Power of the Mobile Web
January 19, 2011
New 20-page White Paper and Guide a Must-Read for Marketers Planning Mobile Web and 2D Strategies
AKRON, OH ̶̶̶ January 18, 2011 ̶̶̶ Knotice, the leading provider of direct digital marketing software and services, today published “Harnessing the Power of the Mobile Web,” providing marketers with actionable tips, insight, and examples for creating a purposeful and relevant mobile web strategy.
The mobile web continues to evolve and change rapidly, and marketers must keep pace. When used properly, the mobile web can offer deeper reach to mobile consumers at each stage of the customer life cycle, from awareness to retention, with the right approach.
Featuring tips for developing a mobile web strategy, best practices, mobile web campaign examples and more, “Harnessing the Power of the Mobile Web” offers a step-by-step guide to creating and providing valuable mobile web experiences to consumers.
In this resource, marketers will learn:
• How to create mobile web experiences to support each phase of the customer lifecycle;
• How to create a more personalized brand experience;
• Effective connector strategies detailing the use of 2D barcodes and SMS;
• Why “purpose,” “relevance” and “destination” must be part of mobile web planning;
• Best practices for campaign execution, with actionable examples;
• Technology considerations, as the use of the mobile web expands;
• Strategy for creating purposeful mobile web experiences.
“Harnessing the Power of the Mobile Web” is available as a free download at: http://web.knotice.com/mobileweb
Knotice (pronounced "notice") maximizes the ROI of direct digital marketing – interactive marketing communications that can be addressed to a specific individual – through process automation, increased relevance and improved performance. Working with clients throughout North America, Knotice provides efficient, effective delivery of highly-targeted marketing communications through today's primary digital channels. Founded in 2003, Knotice is headquartered in Akron, Ohio, along the banks of the Ohio-Erie Canal. For more information, visit http://www.knotice.com.