MMA FORUM NEW YORK--THREE DAYS OF MOBILE MARKETING INSIGHTS, COLLABORATION AND TRANSFORMATION
More than 115 Speakers, 750+ attendees, will Share and Generate Insights that are Transforming Consumer Engagement
New York, London, Singapore and São Paulo: June 7, 2011
– The MMA (Mobile Marketing Association) has announced that the upcoming MMA Forum NY, h
eld June 15-17 at the Waldorf=Astoria hotel in New York City. The forum will feature more than 115 speakers from every segment of the mobile marketing ecosystem, including brands, agencies, wireless carriers, publishers and developers. The event will provide unprecedented opportunities for attendees to gain firsthand access to the latest industry trends, to collaborate and share insights with industry visionaries and leaders and to help transform their understanding of mobile marketing and how it can impact their business. Google, GFK, Synovate, Zokem, InMobi, Adobe, Web Trends, Microsoft Advertising, Millennial Media, Out There Media, NHL, The Gap, American Express, Live Nation and numerous others will provide concrete evidence that mobile marketing works and is here to stay.
Unlike conferences that are simply multi-day data dumps, the MMA Mobile Marketing Forum’s combination of roundtables, workshops, lunches, breaks and receptions is designed to provide ample opportunities for attendees to discuss the latest research, campaign results and strategic insights with their peers, including in one on one and small groups settings. This collaborative framework of the MMA Forum New York enables attendees to engage with their peers in real time, sparking far more actionable insights than if they simply moved from one presentation to another, taking notes to review days later after the inspiration has faded. In fact, every registered attendee is provided access to the online networking tool so that even before the forum starts they can reach out and engage the event’s community.
The MMA Forum’s lineup includes:
- InMobi, Out There Media and others who will discuss consumer mobile commerce preferences
- Zokem who will present details on what consumers are doing with phones as seen through permission-based device metering.
- GfK will discuss the rich data sets available within carrier networkd and the opportunities for carrier engagement
- Synovate, Webtrends, Adobe and Motricity will discuss in their track, session, roundtable and panel respectively on what insights can be garnered from mobile consumer interactions
- And Truste, Microsoft, Acxiom and LCG will discuss the issues of consumer privacy and what brands, agencies and others can do with user data and the best practices for engaging consumers
“The most worthwhile events enable attendees to collaborate and share what they’ve learned, instead of just listening to someone talk,” said Michael Becker, MMA managing director, North America. “That’s why we’ve structured the MMA Forum to make it convenient for executives to exchange ideas, both during presentations and throughout the forum. It’s rare to have this many industry leaders and visionaries in one place, creating the kinds of networking and collaboration opportunities that have made the MMA Forum a must-attend event.”
Additional conference highlights include:
- Pre-Event Workshops & Roundtables: The universal truths of mobile marketing, followed by a Neustar sponsored lunch on how APIs are changing the mobile landscape and then an Openwave sponsored workshop on Mobile Advertising, App store and Analytics. In addition, there will be two roundtables, the Poynt-sponsored brand & retailer roundtable: "Insights into Advanced Mobile Marketing Targeting Strategies and Tactics: The 360 View of Consumer Engagement” and the Adobe-sponsored Publisher Roundtable “Bringing Mobile Marketing Leadership to the Newspaper & Publishing Industry”
- Session Tracks Day 1: Track 1, Mobile Advertising and Content: Consumer Engagement, Today and in the Future or Track 2, Direct and Mobile Influenced Commerce: What’s Next with Mobile Payments and Consumer Engagement.
- Session Tracks Day 2: Track 1, Engaging Consumers In Traditional Media: In Venue, Print, Television and Out of Home Media or Track 2, Leveraging Consumer Insights from Data & Research for Actionable Results.
- Mobile Experience Lab: Interactive mobile campaigns on display for delegates to experience first-hand from an end user’s perspective.
- The Pitch: Five companies are sponsoring The Pitch so that they can have the opportunity to convince the audience that they have something really different, really new and special to show off.
For the latest updates on speakers, agenda highlights and more, follow the MMA Forum on Twitter @MobileMktgForum.
The MMA offers complimentary event registration to members of the press community.
About the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA)
The Mobile Marketing Association
(MMA) is the premier global non-profit trade association representing all players in the mobile marketing value chain. With more than 700 member companies, the MMA is an action-oriented organization with global focus, regional actions and local relevance. The MMA’s primary focus is to establish mobile as an indispensable part of the marketing mix. The MMA works to promote, educate, measure, guide and protect the mobile marketing industry worldwide. The MMA’s global headquarters are located in the United States and it has regional chapters including North America (NA), Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Latin America (LATAM) and Asia Pacific (APAC) branches. For more information, please visit www.mmaglobal.com
# # #
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For the MMA: