- The Location Data Accuracy Panel
- Tuesday August 26th, 2014
- 6:30pm – 9:00pm
- Crowne Plaza Times Square, New York, NY
The Location Data Accuracy Panel will be a moderated discussion among three companies that have various specialties within the mobile location ecosystem. Join mobile location data experts from MMA member companies Factual, Thinknear and xAd as they help brands, buyers and sellers better understand the problems with location data and the remedies and approaches that can be taken to deal with it. Discussion points include:
- Clarifying the challenges with mobile location data, and how all parties will benefit with greater transparency.
- The role and need for precision versus accuracy. Precise data is not always needed, but accurate data is, and there is a difference.
- How these companies address the accuracy problem, as each has slightly different methods, which will be compared and contrasted for the audience.
- Importantly, the panel will discuss how to move the industry forward, especially with the MMA Mobile Location Data Accuracy Group that has been formed to address this issue by developing standardized definitions around the various location data and signals.
- Vikas Gupta, Director of Marketing – Factual
- Brett Kohn, VP Marketing – Thinknear
- Monica Ho – SVP Marketing – xAd
- Moderator: Michael Lieberman, CEO NA – Joule
Register now for this FREE panel, followed by a networking cocktail session, as attendance will be limited to the first 100 people.
Fill out the form below to register for this free event.