Identity Resolution in a Cookieless Future
Wednesday, May 6, 2020 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm EDT
Identity resolution has been top of mind for marketers for the longest time. With the 3rd party cookie dying, the proliferation of new privacy regulations and the rise of the Universal IDs, the advertising industry will have to rethink identity once more time. This webinar will focus on strategies marketers can implement today to circumvent the coming challenges and better prepare for a future without cookies.
• How the demise of the 3rd party cookie will impact identity resolution
• 1st party vs 3rd party cookies and its effect on identity resolution and advertising
• Importance of 1st party data and the rise of data clean rooms
• The rise of Universal IDs, how they work and why they could be the solution
• Strategies to thrive in identity resolution in 2020 and beyond