Nia is an experienced communication professional, with a demonstrated history in Marketing Communications, Public Relations, Media Relations, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Strategic Partnerships.
She has a strong academic background with a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) focused in Communication Studies, and Master's in Journalism & Mass Communication Studies. She is active in various professional and academic organizations; and well versed in various roles.
Nia has judged and participated as:
- Coordinator for the Annual PERHUMAS (Indonesia PR Association) Endowment Awards. (2015 – present)
- Panel member of the Astra Writing Competition Award (2020)
- Panel member of the Indonesia Marketing Association’s State-Owned Enterprise Award (2019)
- Panel member of the Telkomsel Writing Competition Award (2017)
- Panel member of the Youth Entrepreneurship Competition