Mobile Marketing Forum Berlin Brings Big Brands to European Mobile Marketing Stage
July 21, 2009
Coca-Cola, BMW, Lufthansa and BBC Worldwide discuss mobile strategies at Berlin event
What: The Mobile Marketing Association’s 5th Annual Mobile Marketing Forum Europe in Berlin will bring together leading operators, brands, agencies, content providers, entertainment and media companies from around the world to address hot topics affecting the industry today. The MMA will also exclusively reveal never seen before research into the European mobile marketing industry.
Other topics that will be discussed at the event include:
- How Coca-Cola is using the mobile channel to engage with customers worldwide
- Creating mobile services in the airline industry
- How publishers approach the mobile channel
- Mobile marketing in 2010 and beyond – a vision of the market
- Ten game-changers for mobile marketing
- How the user experience will change mobile marketing
Who: Speaking at the event will be a range of brands, marketing agencies and operators including:
- Hinde Pagani: Senior Mobile Marketing Manager – Global Interactive Marketing, The Coca-Cola Company
- Marcus Casey: Director, Global Ecommerce and Mobile Services, Lufthansa
- Tom Bowman: VP International Ad Sales, BBC Worldwide
- Hervé Le Jouan: Managing Director, Census Solutions, comScore Inc.; MMA Chair EMEA
- Federico Pisani Massamormile: CEO, Hanzo; Global Chair, Mobile Marketing Association
- Marc Mielau: Head of Digital Media, BMW Group
The Mobile Marketing Forum is produced by the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) (www.mmaglobal.com) in partnership with Informa Telecoms and Media. Event sponsors include Jinny Software, i-New Communications, Openwave, comverse, Smaato, and Velti.
When: September 8 - 10th 2009
Where: NH Berlin Mitte Hotel, Berlin
Join via a live stream: For those attendees who will be unable to travel to the Forum, the MMA has introduced an interactive Live Stream Webcast powered by bnetTV that allows people to watch the event and text in real-time questions to speakers and moderators. Interested applicants can register at http://www.mobilemarketingforum.com/?q=node/719.
About the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA)
The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) is the premier global non-profit trade association established to lead the growth of mobile marketing and its associated technologies. The MMA is an action-oriented organization designed to clear obstacles to market development, establish mobile media guidelines and best practices for sustainable growth, and evangelize the use of the mobile channel. The more than 700 member companies, representing over forty countries around the globe, include all members of the mobile media ecosystem. The Mobile Marketing Association’s global headquarters are located in the United States and it has regional chapters including North America (NA), Europe, Latin American (LATAM), Middle East & Africa (MEA) and Asia Pacific (APAC) branches. For more information, please visit www.mmaglobal.com.
The MMA’s Mobile Marketing Forum series of events bring the entire mobile marketing ecosystem together under one roof to deliver the best learning and networking experience of any event in the mobile space. Held in each region throughout the year and comprising a fully interactive agenda of presentation, debate and case study from leading brands, operators and agencies, more information can be found at www.mobilemarketingforum.com.