The Mobile Marketing Association Announces LATAM Board of Directors
October 14, 2013
São Paulo, Brazil 14 October 2013 – The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA), the leading global trade association for the mobile marketing industry, today officially announced the new Regional LatAm Board of Directors. This collection of leaders are all great professionals, engaged with the mobile industry and committed to bringing their experience to help the MMA spread its knowledge and education throughout the marketing ecosystem.
“It is a great pleasure to announce these names. The new board of directors will help the MMA continue its mission to build a much stronger and educated mobile marketing scenario in Latin America,” said Fabiano Destri Lobo, Managing Director, MMA Latam.
The MMA LATAM Board of Directors include:
- Chair: Herb Payan, SVP- Digital Business Development, SVP Technology, Sony Music Entertainment
- Vice Chair: Guilherme Gomide, CEO, Agencia Casa
- Horacio Acerbo, Chairof MMA Argentina & CEOEnye Technologies
- Eduardo Barbato, Head of Strategy, Agencia 3
- Peter Fernandez, Head of Mobile & Social LATAM, Google
- Mercedes Lopez Arratia, Head of Digital Marketing and Premium Marketing, Banamex
- Luiz Marcelo Correia, Head of Digital Products, Carvajal Informacion
- David Melchor, CEO, Wirelss Idea Corp.
- Thiago Moreira, Managing Director, Telecom, The Nielsen Company
- Beatriz Nuñez, Regional Director - Mobile Services, Terra Networks
- Carlos Pereyra, Chair, MMA Mexico&General Manager, C-Movil (CIE Group)
- Pedro del Priore, Chairof MMA Brazil, Partner& CEO, Agencia Ginga
- Jorge Rincon, COO, Adsmovil
- Manuel Rivera, CEO, Grupo ExpansionMexico
- Alejandro Sas, CEO, Hunt Mads
About the Mobile Marketing Association (MMA)
The Mobile Marketing Association (MMA) is the premier global non-profit trade association established to lead the growth of mobile marketing and its associated technologies. The MMA is an action-oriented organization designed to clear obstacles to market development, establish mobile media guidelines and best practices for sustainable growth, and evangelize the use of the mobile channel. The more than 700 member companies, representing nearly fifty countries around the globe, include all members of the mobile media ecosystem. The Mobile Marketing Association’s global headquarters are located in the United States and it has regional chapters including North America (NA), Europe-Middle East-Africa (EMEA), Latin American (LATAM) and Asia Pacific (APAC) branches. For more information, please visit www.mmaglobal.com. For information relating to the MMA’s Mobile Marketing Forum series, please visit www.mobilemarketingforum.com.
# # #