In an era characterized by exponential technological advancement, the integration of Artificial Intelligence (AI) into marketing strategies stands as a pivotal force driving innovation and reshaping the landscape of consumer engagement. As we navigate through this dynamic intersection of technology and marketing, understanding the evolving state of AI in this realm becomes not just essential but transformative.
The "State of AI in Marketing" survey report delves into the depths of this rapidly evolving landscape, providing a comprehensive overview of how AI has become an indispensable tool for marketers in India.
In this inaugural MMA Global India report, our findings affirm that we are, indeed, at an inflexion point in the AI-driven marketing landscape. Notably, our data reveals the following :
- 73% feel that AI will significantly enhance marketing capabilities but won't replace human creativity and
- 69% of the respondents have said that Skilling and Training is one the top challenges for AI inclusion and
- adoption in Marketing
- 70% of respondents are aware of the potential ethical implications of using AI in marketing.
- 65% envision developing in-house capabilities when executing their organization's strategy in the context of Generative AI
- 54% of respondents feel that the adoption of AI in Marketing is not effectively understood
- 42% of respondents are in the experimentation phase of adopting AI in their marketing strategies
- 21.5% rate the level of inclusion of AI technology as high while 33.64% rate it as medium in their company’s marketing plan and processes.
- 39% of organisations are in the process of developing strategies to address AI-related risks
This report serves not only as a guide to the current state of AI in marketing but our findings underscore the urgency for organizations to not only embrace AI and its immense potential for marketing optimization and personalization but also to address the complex challenges that lie ahead.