The report is a first-of-its-kind toolkit for marketers to steer brand safety, from understanding the issue to responding to critical incidents. It will also help in answering key questions such as who is responsible for brand safety and developing a culture of brand safety to manage external and unpredictable threats to your brand.
- Identify key stakeholders to manage brand safety in one’s organisation and assign clear roles and responsibilities
- Understand myths around ad fraud and digital campaigns and what the reality is
- Understand how brand safety be applied through a spectrum of solutions
- Learn how brands can avoid misinformation
- Understand industry perspectives on the future of brand safety