Guidance Report: Location Audience Targeting
No longer just a tool for “in the moment” targeting, major brands are now leveraging the rich contextual information that location provides to create highly-targeted audience segments, enabling them to strategically target consumers at specific points in their day, not just when they’re within close proximity of a brand’s store or restaurant.
This is a great resource for Brands, Retailers, Agency Creative and Analytics vendors and experts.
Key Insights & Takeaways
- How to create location based audiences
- Leveraging the data behind location-based audiences
- Incorporating non-location data to enrich profiles
- Guidance on optimal ad formats and creative
- 5 case studies detailing how brands are using audience targeting
The paper also details how brands like Goodwill®, Walmart and Denny’s have all successfully used location data to enhance audience segments and achieve impressive results using various campaign tactics.