December 6, 2019
Ad fraud is the biggest marketing issue brands face these days & their obvious doubt would be ‘am I paying for ad fraud bots?’
According to recent reports, advertisers have suffered losses up to $16.4 billion in 2017 hence making it difficult for them to trust digital advertising. The MMA has decided to combat ad fraud by uniting key stakeholders of the industry (advertisers, publishers, agencies) to educate the audience & talk about a common method to eradicate ad fraud or lessen the impact it has on all parties.
WHAT TO EXPECT: ACT on Ad Fraud Series
Help marketers Assess and self-diagnose and understand their exposure to fraud
- What is the state of Fraud in the region?
- Overall keynote with projections about the size of Fraud and where its heading
- Main categories of Fraud
- Traffic, Misrepresentation and Attribution Fraud. Experts will shed light on these 3 streams & discuss how to diagnose the same
- Fraud and the mobile ecosystem
- Programmatic vs Ad Network vs Publisher Direct. What are the challenges in each type of buying?
- Static vs Video vs Native etc. What are the challenges in each ad type?
Help them Combat fraud by providing education regarding the various types of fraud and the solutions available
- Marketer perspectives and case studies
- Technical overview of solutions
Help marketers Track the impact of their efforts
- Staying on top of fraud:
- How to tackle fraud and work together with agency and verification partners
- The future of Fraud: Technical innovations in terms of new ad fraud types, what to look for and where fraud is heading.
|08:00 AM – 09:00 AM||Registration & Networking|
|09:00 AM – 09:15 AM|
|09:15 AM – 09:45 AM|
|09:45 AM - 10:25 AM|
Viewability is the ability of a digital ad to be seen by an actual consumer. To be considered viewable, an ad must meet the minimum guidelines set by the industry. As the web has grown, the online ad experience has sometimes fallen short of consumers’ expectation and affects viewability. What are the right metrics to have to measure impact to a brand campaign?
|10:25 AM - 10:45 AM||Tea/Coffee Break|
|10:45 AM - 11:25 AM|
Traditionally Ad-Fraud and Brand Safety have been the focus of brand marketers, who invest in safeguarding brand campaigns. However, performance marketing, especially in the mobile space, has not got the same attention. As a result there is lower advertiser education and awareness, and less protection, leading to higher level of fraud in this space.
|11:25 AM - 12:00 PM||Q&A & Closing|
Date & Time: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM on Friday, December 06th, 2019
Venue: Grand Hotel Saigon (8 Dong Khoi St, Ben Nghe, District 1, HCMC)
|Ad Fraud Show 2019|
|Pricing||USD 100||USD 150|
Note: 10% VAT excluded. For registration WITH VAT invoice & Group Discount, please contact MMA directly for instruction.
For registration and ticket purchase:
Vu Thanh Xuan
Email: [email protected]
Mobile phone: (84) 1234 269 997
Han Han Tran
Email: [email protected]
Mobile phone: (84) 978 757 275