The very first whitepaper written on the subject, The Case for Proximity Marketing is a must-read for brands and marketers wanting to learn how this channel can deepen their connection with consumers, encourage more loyalty and drive measurable transactions.
The whitepaper explores the benefits that proximity marketing has to offer, including:
- Instant connection: Proximity marketing allows you to instantly connect with consumers through their mobile devices while they are within a 300 ft radius of a retail presence. Targeting consumers while they are in-store and primed to buy, it is the most hyper-local marketing solution to date.
- Manage here and now: Proximity marketing allows you to measure and manage your campaigns and transactions in real-time.
- Advertise smarter: Proximity marketing allows you to collect data on which ads/messages are being accepted or rejected by consumers. Data is kept for review and future use, allowing brands to improve advertising effectiveness.
- No delivery fee: Unlike other mobile advertising methods, proximity marketing is extremely cost effective as marketers avoid carrier charges to deliver their marketing messages. Consumers also receive messages at no charge.
- Steer clear of privacy issues: Proximity marketing avoids privacy issues as it uses Bluetooth™ technology to deliver your messages, and does not collect consumers’ email or phone numbers unless they opt-in.