The Top Digital Trends for 2020: What Brands and Retailers Need to Know to Thrive in the Year Ahead
Tuesday, January 14, 2020 - 2:00pm to 3:00pm EST
For nearly a decade, Steve Kraus has kicked off the new year with a webinar that looks back at the biggest trends of the previous year, and looks ahead with predictions for the year to come. Join us for the 2020 version!
In this webinar, you will hear about:
- Winners & Losers: What trends and brands won the Internet in 2019? And who got left behind? Who is poised to win or lose in 2019?
- eCommerce Close-Up: What are the eCommerce trends that will define 2020? We’ll look at trends in mobile purchasing, paradigm shifts in search, the evolving app economy, and more.
- Crossing the Chasm: What digital trends and consumer behaviors will go from bleeding edge to mainstream adoption in 2020?
- CES Take-Aways: Fresh off the world’s biggest tech conference, we’ll share our POV on the biggest take-aways from January 7-10 Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
- Bankruptcy Watch: We’ll use digital data to explore the retailers most likely to falter in 2020.