Join PlaceIQ for an educational breakfast to explore how major brands are integrating location intelligence into their current data strategies as a critical component of customer insight.
This breakfast will feature Duncan McCall, CEO of PlaceIQ, who will discuss how location-based audiences, measurement and analytics are helping brands enter new markets, acquire new customers, measure more effectively, and gain more actionable insights from their digital spend.
Immediately execute on new ideas, such as:
- Developing a plan to harness and fuse location data with your own data sources to better understand and build audiences
- How to use location data about holiday shoppers to drive foot traffic and sales by the end of this year
- Learning how to minimize waste with intelligent location-based audiences that allow you to capture shoppers most likely to visit your locations
- How to use foot traffic as an intelligent optimization KPI, with specific case studies on driving measurable ROI from brands like Old Navy
- How to think about location and CCPA - what's the deal? How should brands think about preparing for location data based compliance, and what questions should be asked?
PlaceIQ is a leading data and technology provider that powers critical business and marketing decisions with location data, analytics, and insights. An early industry pioneer, PlaceIQ has become the standard for fueling better decisions by marketers, analysts and publishers through powerful, location-based consumer insights, real-world measurement, and attribution.