The March edition of The State of Mobile Advertising
report highlights the top 10 Android devices winning majority of Android ad
dollars, along with impression breakdown by tablets, app category, geography
and OS as well as publisher eCPMs and CTRs by country.
• Samsung is looking unstoppable next to fellow Android
devices, representing 68.2% of all Android impressions in March.
• iPad devices took share away from iPhone devices this
month, accounting for 19.7% share of impressions, up from 17.2% last month.
• This month, we see Books apps slide into the coveted #3
spot with 4.5% share.
• Smartphone users were much busier during the work week
in March, but compensated for the decrease on the weekends, where app usage
spiked as high as 17.2%.
• The iPad, Kindle Fire, and Samsung Galaxy Tab lost
impression shares to the iPad Mini in March.