The Mobile Marketing Association connects members with other carriers and operators, agencies, advertisers, hand held device manufacturers, retailers, software providers and service providers, as well as any company focused on the potential of marketing via mobile devices. By joining the MMA, carriers and operators can network and collaborate with over 700 member companies, representing over forty (40) countries from the mobile marketing ecosystem.
With MMA membership, member companies can participate in multiple Committees, in order to actively establish industry-wide, national and international best practices and guidelines for mobile marketing. MMA Committees provide expertise and a wealth of hands-on experience and knowledge that helps define and influence the shape of the mobile marketing industry. Topics discussed include the development and execution of mobile marketing guidelines, consumer best practices, privacy, ad delivery, and ad measurement.
A highlight of key benefits:
- Receive special member-only discounts on industry publications, research and conferences as well as member discounts at MMA events, conferences and training.
- Network with leading brands, agencies, and operators world-wide. The MMA is the only association to bring together all players within the mobile marketing ecosystem.
- Participate in the development of the association’s global guidelines and “best practices” mobile marketing models that will be used across the globe
- Opportunity for leadership roles and networking with other top-tier operators globally
- Gain direct insight into how brands will leverage mobile in their advertising and marketing strategies.
- Keep up to date with industry developments through educational articles, real world case studies and whitepapers.