Eligibility, Deadlines & Fees
Global Awards Program – Campaigns submitted should be active in the marketplace between January 2016 through July 2017.
Region & Country Awards Program – Campaigns submitted should be active in the marketplace between June 2016 – July 2017.
- The competition is open to marketers and agencies globally including, but not limited to, those involved in advertising, media, PR, design and the creative industries.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that the client has the rights to use the intellectual property of the brand advertised/promoted. Entries cannot be made without the prior permission of the client/owner of the rights of the case. At our request, you shall immediately provide us with a copy of such permission.
- Entries cannot be cancelled or removed from the competition after June 30, 2017.
- In the event that additional information regarding results and the outcome of the campaign becomes available after you have submitted your entry, we will accept updated and additional information relating to the results section only up to July 7, 2017.
- In the event that a campaign runs over an extended period of time (with multiple implementation dates), it is the responsibility of the entrant to provide adequate proof of the campaign’s evolution from year to year.
- Only one party may enter an entry, i.e. either the agency or client may enter a piece that both parties have worked on, but not both.
- The Smarties staff may contact the agency/client related to any entry at the request of the jury at any time during the voting process should any questions about the implementation or presentation of the work arise.
- All entry forms must be completed online.
- Entries will not be considered completed until full payment has been made.
Please refer to regional & country programs for any special discounts on fees.